NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Asymmetry
Speaking of Mrs. Rick Owens and other dark leather laden things, I dabbled in making a dark (faux) leather jacket of my own! ;) 
Trends of the moment: Asymmetry, leather panels and power shoulders all crammed into one bold yet minimalist statement piece! Do you recognise it yet? Uh huh, it's from Todd Lynn's A/W 2010-2011 collection currently retailing at Luisaviaroma.com for Rs. 83,250! You read that right. But I wasn't one to let such a tiny obstacle deter me. Months later, my love for it wouldn't die and I had no choice but to reproduce it for myself, an homage! :) I'm saving it for a well styled, well shot (leisurely) outfit post :)
To see the jacket I replicated, hop on over to the blog shop for detailed images and let me know what you think. Oh and if you'd like to commission one for yourself, you can mail me! :)