NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

She's Got Flare
Several months ago, Flare contacted me to ask if I would like to be featured in the "She's Got Flare" section of their magazine. Of course, I eagerly complied and was super excited and not to mention flattered! The whole experience was amazing and I was so shocked at how much work goes into the making of a magazine! An hour of make up and hair, an hour of shooting and two outfits complete with multiple bag/accessory changes later, one photo was finally ready to go to press. There was so much attention to detail and so much professionalism-- the people at Flare have my utmost respect. Thank you to Mosha and the team at Flare for this great opportunity!{The January 2011 issue of Flare that is currently out on newsstands}

A few photos from the day courtesy of my wonderful boyfriend who painstakingly waited and helped lug everything around!{A photographer and a make up artist/stylist?! I felt like a rock star!}{Evaan and Melanie patiently waiting for me to change into the second outfit}{so honoured to have been shot by the amazingly talented (and very humble) Evaan Kheraj!}