NYC Style Spot   +  LOVE

hey, i'm miss fair
the next series of my outfit. i'm totally in love with the weather, and my skin was PURRFECT out there. but it went dry during week 2, caused me some exfoliation, but i don't really care as long as i don't have any serious skin problem.

anyways, these days were pretty tough for me. all the chatter and gossips those have been hovering above my mind annoy me a lot! and the beautiful goodbye that i just did with him was pretty severe. though i did meet someone interesting, but that doesn't mean i completely over u. but that's my decision, my choice, my will to move on. hope you'll just accept the fact that we could only be friends, not more but hopefully not less. i'll be waiting here, with all the butterflies inside my stomach. waiting for the jolt of joy to make them fly inside me again.Black Trench Coat - Nikicio Femme, Scarf - Clemente Talarico, Jeans - Bettina Liano, Bag - Miumiu, boots - Zara, Grey Outer - Alice in the Eve, Grey inner - Zara