NYC Style Spot   +  LOVE

three bonds.
Special post, i'm playing around with my brothers. most of you would say they look like twins, but they're not! they're one year apart.

well, about these days, i gotta say i'm feeling guilty. like it consumes me little by little. like a toxic it poisons me, like morphine it numbs me. i should really start to ignore and feel nothing. or else, i could be gone mad in a blink of an eye. i'm the type of person who cares too much though i know, it's just people talking. they love it when we're in deep shit.

and i'm finding new soul. the one who makes me feel comfortable. i'm moving on. moving forward. through all my sadness and pain, i learn how to survive. i survive the torturous, unbearable hurdles. he taught me how to let go and not care. even though NO is a negative word, but sometimes, saying NO leads you to positive outcome. in real life, everything's possible, nothing's impossible unless you don't have the courage and guts to try.