NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Paper Mag Party
Last night after work I went to the Tumblr/Paper Mag party, which celebrated the launch of Tumblr's new fashion week website. It was a ton of fun, and I got to hang out with my friend (and amazing fashion blogger) Jaimen and her fab sister Bethany on the rooftop of the Empire Hotel.

I wore head-to-toe Forever21 (again), which is considered a fashion faux pas by many, but it's common knowledge I don't play by the rules. Forever21 has trendy, affordable pieces in my size and it's across from where I work, so that pretty much ends that conversation. I adore the silky (actually polyester) dove cardigan, I got so many compliments on it and no one believed where it was from. I'm actually considering buying another one for backup in case this one gets worn out (or, more likely, I spill something on it). I wore it with my leather leggings and grey suede pumps. I love the color and texture combo of this ensemble; I'm definitely going to keep it in mind for future outfit inspiration.Everything is from Forever21 except the watch, which is Guess