NYC Style Spot   +  shoes

I need a shoe - H&M is tempting me

Currently listening to Pour que tu m'aimes encore by Celine Dion ... don't judge me, it's good for my French!!

I'm seriously struggling to write this post, namely because my dog keeps nudging me in the arm for food. "Well feed him" I hear you say. You see, I normally would, but considering he has been secretly eating out of my mother's dog food, and has therefore developed quite the swollen belly, I'm guessing is better to not overindulge this greedy beast.

The weather is changing, and with the warm season upon us, my craving for new shoes is growing. I'm on a strict budget, so keeping things moderately priced, I present you with not one, but two pairs of shoes I want, but can't afford right now. Both by H&M, both £29,99 (€39,95) - see above and below.

Aren't they cute? I can see myself pairing them with a floral dress, some khaki capri trousers, or a comfortable pair of safari shorts. You can find these shoes here.

Now back to my "diva" of a dog

Isn't he cute?

Finished this post listening to... ok more Celine Dion, judge me now.

Pictures: Fashion Limbo, H&M