NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Construction Zone
I am very blessed to have a sweet boyfriend who has wanted to seriously learn and improve his photography since I started this blog (and has he ever). One way he does this is through regularly checking out photography blogs, and once in a while he comes across something that he wants to replicate. He called me today to tell me to "dress edgily" and that he had a great idea for a shoot. So off we went to this muddy construction area: I can't exactly say that it was completely legal to enter into this location for the photos, but hey.. whatever you have to do right?? ;)

And since we're on the topic of full disclosure here... no, it definitely wasn't warm enough to comfortably wear this outfit today. Come on, sunshine-- it's April already!Wearing: Zara silk blouse, Club Monaco skirt and necklace, Mackage jacket, Aldo wedges