NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Inspiration...
More information about the outfits on polyvore: first outfit, second outfit, third outfit
Some outfits for inspiration! I'm loving pink pants and pants in neon colors, the Louboutins that it's a classic for me and that Jil Sander bag that i adore and i would like to have! I like to play with the different tones of a same color or make contrast with one soft and an other strong. As you can see i like the white tops, i think that they make the outfit clean and give certain light to the face.


TRADUCCIÓN: Algunos atuendos para inspirarnos! Me encantan los pantalones rosados y en colores neón, los Louboutin son un clásico para mi y ese bolso Jil Sander que me encantaría tener! Me gusta jugar con diferentes tonos de un solo color o hacer contrastes entre unos suaves  y otros mas fuertes. Como puedes ver, me gustan mucho los tops blancos, me parece que le da un toque limpio al atuendo y brinda cierto brillo al rostro!


There's a NEW GIVEAWAY thanks to Yes Jess store !!!Click ----> HERE