NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The End of a Season


Last Friday, we put on our party dresses & dancing shoes and went off to celebrate our coming university graduation. It's so surreal and definitely bittersweet; while I can't wait to get started on my career and inch closer to doing things like starting a family, these past five years have been the best of my life thus far and I am sad to leave that behind!

I had a dilemma on what to wear (and a few lovely ladies gave their input on Twitter), but I finally chose an ASOS Black dress (petite version, since sold out) that I picked up several months ago. I probably wouldn't have paired it with the clutch that I did had I been afforded more options, but I got it last minute at a mall in a small town for a steal because I didn't have anything that went well with it on me. Either way, it didn't really matter because we had an amazing time and the last thing on my mind was whether or not I matched!






P.S. I can foresee many you girls liking it, so my friend Tiffany's dress is from H&M!

Wearing: ASOS Black dress, Aldo clutch, Zara pumps, borrowed earrings