NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Let's start the fun times!!! ...
Here it is! My first outfit photos! I did something simple yet with a touch of color on my top! I was so nervous making this but i will work to get better at it. I also used for the first time the Heel Condoms that i received last week and one of my ABATABA rings! I feel like a have lots to improve but i will work on it. I  started to go to the gym again and that is a serious big deal to me! 
I hope that you girls like it!

TRADUCCIÓN: Aquí esta! Mi primeras fotos! Me vestí con algo simple y con un toque de color en la camisa. Estaba un poco nerviosa haciendo las fotos (soy una primeriza) pero trabajare por mejorar. Para esta fotos usé por primera vez las Heel Condoms que recibí como regalo y uno de los anillos de ABATABA.Siento que debo mejorar bastante en esta nueva faceta, pero estoy en ello. Ya retomé mis visitas al gimnasio y eso es un gran avance para mi!
Espero que te guste!
I'm wearingTop/pants/bag : ZARAAccessories for the shoes: HEEL CONDOMSCookie ring: ABATABA

Big thanks to Sara and Karina for helping me with  the photos.