NYC Style Spot   +  magazine

blancnotes
easy breezy. day by day goes by like flowing water. still water is who i was, once you touch it, the little waves blur the reflection, and that's who i am now. i'm curious, i'm wondering, i'm expecting something big would happen but yet, another rage of disappointment comes closer. now see and look at me, i'm someone with no direction, i lost my light and i hope i'd see something far in the end. my destiny my dream my purpose. 
like a bottleneck my mind stuck, snarled up. i need something fresh, something new, something magical to happen in no time. with a blink of an eye i wish i could be someone new, better and stronger. 
but in the middle of the imbroglio, i find something comforting! here is the interview by the blanc notes!! wrapped up nicely and written with perfection! ;) click for larger image!and and and! I'M SO THRILLED. why? out of all other indonesian celebs, i've never been a fan of someone until i watched Catatan Harian si Boy (Boy's Diary) a couple of weeks ago. i was caught up with this character, the main attraction of the show, Ario Bayu. My indonesian fellas might have known him as well. he's quite a charm and nice in person, friendly i suppose. but rather than a fan, i might consider acquaintance is a better term for me. since i'm not a hardcore or part of the groupies. that's all! chance to meet him? nothing's impossible.also met Ardina Rasti! Carissa Puteri and Marcella Zalianty too.