NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Fashion's Night Out!
I had a blast yesterday in Soho for Fashion's Night Out! The city's energy is always super intense during Fashion Week, and last night was no different. I decided to wear my awesome sheer beaded cape top from Dorothy Perkins with my gold sequin mini from Forever21. I definitely got a lot of stares in this, both good and bad. I consider that the sign of a great outfit.Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosCan I just take a moment and thank the fashion gods that top knots are in? Because seriously, my hair + humidity just doesn't work. I had it professionally done and it lasted about 4 minutes after I stepped outside.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Cape-Dorothy Perkins/Skirt-Forever21+/Shoes-Forever21/Earrings-Adha Zelma

And oh yeah, um, I met my hero, Beth Ditto. She performed at MAC's event, and was just as amazing as expected. She signed my magazine, "Fat Forever, Love, Beth." I died.