NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Four Eyes
Here's a little secret: I've been four-eyed since the fourth grade. I still distinctly remember that moment in math class when my teacher was testing us on our Times Tables and I misread the flash card, leading her to report to my parents that I should get my eyes checked. My world was shattered! I recall crying after being told by my parents that it was my fault for reading all my books in the dark. Nowadays I'm still not comfortable with my specs, especially because I'm blind as a bat (we're talking close to legally blind here) and the thick lenses make my eyes appear miniscule. At the end of the day, though, I am thankful for glasses that allow me to see at all. I also know that this is the fate for many so I wanted to share this part of myself with you. Do you secretly need glasses too?Wearing: Joe Fresh sweater, thrifted blouse, Zara leather skirt and booties, unbranded coat from a local boutique, Coach bag (c/o), nails Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile (use 'tulip' for 10% off!)