NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Red Coat
I think a red winter coat is one of those pieces that belong on a "sartorial bucket list". Bold, happy and completely timeless, it's a staple that will last you through the years if purchased in the right shape and material blend. I spotted this beauty in WhoWhatWear last month and decided it was gorgeous and could potentially be the red coat. However, I quickly pushed the thought aside, since it's rare to find something in my size in a city full of petite Asian girls. Imagine my delight last week when I took an unassuming stroll into H&M during a bad day and found it- hanging on a rack, virtually ignored by the generally 'safe' Vancouver shoppers. Instant day brightener - in more ways than one!Wearing: H&M coat, 7 For All Mankind pants, Zara shoes & sweater, vintage Bally handbag, BCBG ring, Lauren Elan bracelet (c/o)