NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Default
Whenever I'm running low on fashion inspiration (or just feeling kind of lazy), I default to the same silhouette: blazer, slouchy tee, skinny jeans/leggings. It's the easiest foolproof outfit that looks good on pretty much everyone. Not exactly the most fashion forward, but a good standby nonetheless. That said, Forever21+ has been crazy good lately, and I've been buying up a storm there. We always hear people talking about mixing high and low, but the truth is most people can't afford high end fashion. Most of us are trying to find ways to mix low and more low and still look chic. I love seeing Chanel paired with H&M as much as the next girl, and I die for  great designer sale, but I think it's kind of out-of-touch to think someone can't look great wearing inexpensive pieces head-to-toe. My top (available here), blazer (available here), faux leather leggings (similar here), and bag (available here) are from F21, and the amazing shoes are by Jeffrey Campbell via ShopAkira. The earrings are some of my new faves from ASOS (available here)--they have the best jewelry! DSC_0262oneDSC_0393Blazer, Top, Bag, Leggings-F21/Shoes-c/o ShopAkira/Earrings-ASOS/Bracelets-Eloquii and Stella&Dot