NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Seven eBay Faves!
Since this is a personal style blog, I'm totally aware that I tend to mention the same brands over and over--we all know the ones I'm talking about. It's true that I have a love affair with three or four places, and that's where I buy the majority of my wardrobe. But in addition to those, whenever people ask me where to shop as a plus size woman, I always include an additional two: thrift stores and eBay. Yes, eBay.

Once upon a time, eBay was a place known for scoring collectibles and the occasional hard-to-find band t-shirt, but the truth is its fashion offerings are pretty stellar. Years ago, Christina of Musings of a Fatshionista introduced me to the wonders of eBay fashion, and I haven't looked back since. From amazing new lingerie to vintage dresses to discounted well-known brands, I go to eBay whenever there's a specific piece I need to have and haven't found in any mainstream stores. One of my favorite outfits that Jay Miranda has ever worn includes the amazing Ralph Lauren silk pants she found on eBay.pinkpantsjay4I've put together a few great plus size options that are available right now, simply by searching for plus size [insert anything here]. Sometimes I'll include a fabric or style in my search, like "plus size leather" or "plus size sheer." It's super easy, it's just a matter of digging a little.  Do you have any eBay searching secrets? Let me know in the comments!
1) ASOS Curve Knit Swing Dress2) Collezione Women's Plus Faux Leather Jacket3) Black Color Block Dress4) High Waist Moto Leggings5) IMAN Global Chic Allover Sequins Blazer6)Faux Leather Pleated Mini Skirt7) Necessary Objects Sleeveless Casual Dress
This post is part of eBay Finders, a new partnership that presents collections of items curated by a carefully selected group of style setters. Find more inspiration at eBay Fashion. #eBayFinders