NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Cutout
While I've always fancied the idea of dresses with low-cut backs, cutouts, for some reason, had been a completely different story. To me, a low-cut back could be seen as subtly sensual, whereas cutouts typically seemed a little too "look-at-me!" for my liking. As soon as I saw the demure shape and feminine details of this ShopSosie number, however, I decided that I wanted to take a chance. It ended up working out well: the dress fit like a glove and I felt perfectly pretty for a late summer date night (likely the last one of the year... tear!) this past weekend.Wearing: ShopSosie dress (c/o) - unfortunately sold out but here's a similar style, Zara shoes, MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch (similar), Banana Republic necklace (old), House of Harlow 1960 sunnies, bfrend and Lauren Elan bracelets, Chanel Lotus Rouge nails, MAC lip pencil in Brick