NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

stand strong
Tingling itsy bitsy words came across my mind. The weakling in me is trying to get out, I tried to be strong most of the time. The big barrier with thorn surface had been protecting my heart for the longest time. But people always manage to ruin it and pierce through my heart. It hurts for a while, then you realise a lot of things are there to treat and cure you. Through wounds you learn, through tears you grow, and now I am more than I was before. I'm turning into someone else, but it is still me. My mind and feeling grows, as fast as the time travels.
Had the most amazing chance to be one of Indonesia's bloggers to be onboard with Stylehaul network. In collaboration with Pantene, I managed to learn a lot! Thank you so much for the big project, and I am very honoured and proud to be part of this amazing trip.Dress - H&M // Heels - Dolce Vita // Bag - Dorothy PerkinsAna Victorino is here woohoo with Jessica Yamada!! Elle was sick, soo..... Amazing Beauty Vloggers from Thailand! Yuri and Nina