NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Celebrating February in a Dickybird way

So much has happened over the past couple of weeks, so I am sorry I have been super quiet on here. I got a new job working for the same company but in a different department, my apartment flooded and I moved in to my new house with my boyfriend. I am now officially living with the most amazing person ever, and the cutest beagle, full time! There are so many exciting things about sharing a house with your favourite man, from having a cute spare room for guests to co-ordinating the bathroom so everything matches.

In amongst all the busy-ness, I bought a new dress from Ms Kristen Dickybird at the Suitcase Rummage at the start of the month. It's fuller at the bottom than my other dresses from Dickybird and it's a lovely tan/yellow colour with chocolate coloured flowers climbing up the fabric from the hem. It's also my first Dickybird with some sort of sleeve, and the cutest Peter Pan collar - which I chose to decorate with a sweater guard from Asos.comDress from Dickybird Dresses
Shoes from Wittner
Socks from Cotton On Body
Sweater Guard from Asos
Sunglasses from Asos
Umbrella from Terry White Chemists