NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

mood booster
I had an appendicitis surgery a couple of days ago, and yes, it was so painful, even until now. The excruciating sensation everytime you move, you talk, you laugh, and not to mention when you cough or sneeze, you feel like the stomach is tearing apart. It hurts so bad to the point that i was a perfect cry baby. I cried unintentionally over thick injection and accidental touches. walking feel like being stabbed. But then, I got this package from Philippines, the heels they gave me were so pretty for a moment i forgot all the pain! It's called Figliarina!! Check them out since they are coming to Indonesia for a couple of days in September :)
I am such a shoes person, especially platform heels!!! they help me so much to make me look taller, but sometimes when you are tired, it is so good to wear comfortable sandals or even sneakers! have a great Sunday peeps. I love you! xxBy the way, I found this really great APP! It's actually Shopbop's mobile application! Make sure you check em out so you can shop freely! :)