NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Derby Day

I've been a fan of the races since I can remember, and now living in Melbourne, it would be absolutely preposterous for me not to attend at least one Spring Carnival Cup day at Flemington Race Course, and given my attraction towards black and white it only made sense to hit up Derby Day.

On dreary Saturday morning, my two stylish dates Jarrod & Zachary, dressed to impressed and met me for a pre-cup day brunch at Phat Milk before making tracks to the race track for people watching, punting and general shenanigans.

We were all completely sober and the weather was quickly turning on us, but that didn't stop us from making the most of it. Always one to push away from the usual, instead of a fascinator or floppy hat, I opted for a sweet little bowler that I picked up from Dotti recently for only $10. Score!Toi Et Moi dress
Pied A Terre shoes
Asos sunglasses
French Connection clutch
Dotti bowler hat
Diva earrings