NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

COAST x Grazia Indonesia
So it's finally time for me to recap the amazing collaboration with COAST London this month! Thank you Grazia Indonesia for the perfect opportunity, and thanks for choosing me as the blogger for this amazing collaboration.
Basically COAST London is all the package. I love how the fitting and cutting shape your body. It feels like they know me and how my body works. The dresses are simply gorgeous and let you pull it off and look super dazzling. I couldn't say no more, but indeed it's one of my favorite brands by now!
Then we have the talk show located at COAST London Plaza Senayan, there we got a little tips from GRAZIA Indonesia's Fashion Editor, Yoland Handoko and we met the gorgeous PR Stephanie and Brand Manager, Silpha! Indeed the event was running smoothly and was a lot of fun, I got to talk about the outfit I chose and talk about the brand. There were little games too! overall, it's one event worth remembering!