NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Into The Wild: Rains Coming

Here is Part Two of Into The Wild, just in time for Melbourne to welcome the Autumn rains. Autumn is my favourite season of the year, however I am finding now more than ever that there are not many like me.

This season I'm playing with some relaxed summer shapes, like maxi dresses, but layering them up with wool blends and boots to ward off the apparent chill.

Autumn is probably the most intriguing month for me, not only in the fashion world but in the well-being space. It seems that when Summer is said and done people begin to hide away, taking comfort in their loungerooms or in a laneway bar, away from the sun light and away from a world of possibilities. I myself do enjoy an afternoon sitcom sesh on occasion but this can never be all there is to life, all there is to my free time, and all there is...

Connection, with people, with nature, with the world around us is so much more worthy of our time, so no matter how gloomy it may be outside, pull on your jumper and make tracks out into the world, even if it's just for a friendly chat to your barista down the way.

Your mental health will thank you for it.Photography - Katrina Boultwood
Makeup - Kristy Wild
Dress - Sunday
Jacket - Atmosphere
Boots - Donna Piu