NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Ewok Adventures in the Grampians

What do you do when the wind chill factor is well below freezing and your adventuring through the rainforest, discovering waterfalls and great mountain ranges? You rug up of course, and thanks to my beautiful faux fur from Asos, I was nice and toasty warm.

Then someone referred to me as an Ewok, and I kind of don't mind that, after all I'm a little bit of a Star Wars geek.

Over the weekend This Guy and I went on a little break about three and half hours North West of Melbourne to the Grampians and surrounds. We stayed in a beautiful little shack for the weekend, ate way too much food and saw more wild kangaroos than I have ever seen in my life.

Here's a little taste of what this Ewok's adventures looked like.Playsuit (as top) - Princess Polly
Yoga Pants - Cotton On Body
Coat - ASOS
Boots - Novo Shoes
Hat - H&M