NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

happiness is simple
Happiness is easy, you can always be happy with any reason, anytime and anywhere. Happiness doesn't necessarily makes you smile all the time, sometimes you have to get through the rough patch before getting into the stage of happiness!
One of the examples for me, I'll be very happy for the day if I can draw my eyeliner correctly! LOL! Sounds hilarious enough but it is indeed true! Ask all the beauty experts, drawing your eyeliner sometimes drive you nuts!Well, I was inspired from KARMAN to show you 6 different eyeliner kPOP style eyeliners!How do you like yours? I like mine catwinged!for more eyeliner ideas, visit : Clozette's Simply Eyeliner page and found your favorite ones there!Don't forget to join the community and share your beauty tips and tricks with us! Flaunt your make up or outfit, or even your wish list!! Don't forget to check my profile and follow me peeps!