NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

What's The Life Size Puzzle?
HELLO EVERYONE!!! It's being a while since my last post. Tons of things changed in my life during that time: I graduated from university, I started to work... then I got the opportunity to come to France to study french for a couple of semesters! So, here I am actually...at France! Not so bad, ha?
I missed my blog so much. I knew I had to come back to it sooner or later because I really enjoy having my own space to write and share beautiful photos, as well as constantly making it cutter and more interesting to read!. A couple of days ago I decided to work on it again, but then I went a little further with my thoughts: I wanted to do things differently this time around...I wanted to start over!!!
That's how the old "La Mode En Rose" became the "The Life Size Puzzle". Why? Because I don't want to talk just about fashion but  about all those pieces that put together make our life what it is and makes us who we are: food, exercise, fashion, technology, interior design, goals, dreams, friendship, movies, books, role models, our likes and dislikes, etc etc etc.  I have the real desire of connecting with you, to know you and share with you. I want to create a space where we can share experiences and learn from each other.The first time I started blogging I was blind by dreams of becoming a successful fashion blogger (maybe most of you understand what I say), I started watching some incredible talented girls grow into business women, writers, brads, etc. I wanted the same. I saw their wonderful lives and I wanted that for me. Then I realized that maybe that wasn't the right path for me and that I shouldn't follow a virtual "formula" to get to a great life. I have to create my own way to professional happiness. I am at that point of my life: nothing seems clear right now, I don't have tons of money, I don't get to travel in first class or "shop until I drop". Nonetheless, I am quite exited about the present and the future because I'm still free to write my own story.
My goal is to make The Life Size Puzzle a place where you can come to read about my experiences and laugh about how dull I am, or copy some cooking recipes that you find interesting, or check out some books that you could be reading, or getting some ideas to renew your closet, or...you get the idea, right?.
I don't want a "me...me...me" blog. A blog where I show how cute I am, how thin I am or how my life is more fabulous than yours (wich it's not). I want a "girl to girl" blog. A space to learn from each other, share opinions and become better individuals. Maybe I will be talking alone for a while, maybe nobody will read this, but I have the hope that someday you decide to come and tell me a story that you would like to share in the blog, or ask me to talk about any subject that you find interesting...even give each other advice about problems in life!
There's some kind of "new movement" about friendship between girls that I find beautiful. The time has come to stop competing and criticizing each other. It's time to start supporting each other and feel true happiness when one of us succeeds. I want to contribute to that idea as much as I can.

I hope that you can join in!!! :)

Keyla.

Images: lapetiteblanc.blogspot.fr, mymediadiary.comp=348, pniqsa.blogspot.fr201011friends-finale.html, barbaravb.wordpress.com20100913julie-julia, movieandtvshowsreviews.wordpress.com20120425review-the-hunger-games-2012, www.bhmpics.comview-sweet_salad_fruit-wide.html, www.chicagonerds.comeventbig-bang-theory-trivia-night, www.designscene.net201105zara-women-2011.html, www.fashiongonerogue.comgigi-hadid-vogue-uk-2016-covergigi-hadid-vogue-uk-january-2016-cover, www.interiordesigninspiration.netinterior-design, www.spottedfashion.com20130414celine-fall-2013-bag-collection, nina-dobrev-and-nike-pro-combat-compression-womens-training-shorts-gallery[1], www.workingpcgames.comthe-sims-4-pc-game, www.touslesdrivers.comindex.phpv_page=3&v_code=4492.