NYC Style Spot   +  women equality

A girl on a mission.
Photo: Pedestrian
Emma Whatson opened a feminist book club!!! How amazin is that? I am a huge fan of her and I think that she's an amazing young woman that wants to use her fame to make an impact in the world and that's inspiring. I hope that she succeeds in this new journey!
About her book club she said:
"As part of my work with UN Women, I have started reading as many books and essays about equality as I can get my hands on," she wrote. "There is so much amazing stuff out there! Funny, inspiring, sad, thought-provoking, empowering! I’ve been discovering so much that, at times, I’ve felt like my head was about to explode… I decided to start a Feminist book club, as I want to share what I’m learning and hear your thoughts too."Photo: Look UK
Every month she will propose a book and there's 3 weeks to read and then the last week she will be posting questions and debating the subject with the club. You can join in HERE.

Thank you Emma for fighting for gender equality!