NYC Style Spot   +  lookbook

Inspiration overload at 3am.
 
Lately when I go to bed and just as I close my eyes I start to get all this ideas for the blog: what subjects I could talk about, what things I would like to share with you guys, how I can present the photos to make it more fun and insteresting, etc. etc. etc. I feel like I would like to run out of bed and start working, but then how I would awake next morning?!. As a compromise with myself, now I have a little notebook on my night stand to write a list of ideas to don't forget them and then I start counting sheeps to try to sleep.
-*-
 Récemment, quand je vais au lit et je suis prêt pour dormir, je commence à avoir beaucoup d'idées pour le blog. Je sens le besoin de sortir du lit et commencer a travailler! Mais après...comment je vais me réveiller le matin prochaine?! Comme un compromis avec moi-même, maintenant j'ai un petit cahier a cote de ma lit pour écris mes idées et ne oublier rien! :)Bisous,

Keyla.