NYC Style Spot   +  nyfw

The best of NYFW.
Photos: Vogue It's one of my dreams to get invited to a Fashion Week. And as I like to dream big...why not NYFW?!. That would be more than amazing!!! Well, while my dream comes true, I follow the fashion news by several sources on internet (including fashion bloggers, of course!) as many of you might be doing! There're so many fashion shows that I loved, so many looks that inspired me and so many pieces that I would love to wear!I prepared this post to show you the collections that I love the most from this season and those looks that are still playing in my head. -*-Je rêve d'aller au Fashion Week. Et comme j'aime de rêver beaucoup, pour quoi pas d'imaginer que je suis invite au NYFW?! Bref, comme je ne suis pas là maintenant, je regarde tous le collections dans diverses pages d'internet (et je regarde les blogs de mode aussi, bien sûr!). Probablement tu fais le même.
J'ai preparé pour vous un groupe de photos de mes collections préférés pour partager avec toi :) 
  •  Rachel Zoe.
  •  Diane Von Furstenberg.
 
  •  Red Valentino.
 
  •  Tommy Hilfiger.
 
  • Victoria Beckham.
 
  • Michael Kors.
 
  • Tibi.
 Wich  one is your favorite? :)

Kisses,
Keyla.