NYC Style Spot   +  thelifesizepuzzle

Wonderful Lily
Photos: Fashion Editorials
It's sunday morning. We're planning our day, taking a deserved break from the madness of the week. For me it's a little less fun than saturdays...just because I know that the Monday comes next, hi hi :P
I found this beautiful editorial that Lily Collins did for Harpers Bazaar Australia March 2016 and I had to share it with you guys! I follow her on Instagram and I think she's super cool. I also love the way she desses because it's girly, relaxed and chic.
What better way to start this day than watching something so pretty and refreshing! I hope that you enjoy it!
Happy sunday! :)
-*-
C'est dimanche matin. Nous sommes en train de faire des plans pour le jour et de nous décontracter du stress de la semaine. Pour moi les dimanches ne sont pas très drôles comme les samedis...parce que le lundi vient après le dimanche! :P
J'ai encontre ces photos que Lily Collins a fait pour Harpers Bazaar Australia Mars 2016 et je les trouve magnifiques! Je suivre elle par Instagram et j'adore son style parce que c'est decontracté, femenine et chic.
Quelle meilleur forme de commencer le dimanche que con ces belles photos! J'espere que ça te plait!
Bonne journée! :)Kisses,

Keyla.