NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

The WORST thing that could happen to any FASHIONISTA/MISTER..

I had my credit cards, ALL FOUR of them DECLINED at Holt Renfrew today and I literally was about to shoot myself in the face with embarrassment.

I had a TERRIBLE day at work and the days leading up to my birthday have seriously been discontent so I decided to purchase a major birthday gift for myself as a treat in hopes of making me feel better about my so-called-life, and that WAS going to be a luscious black lambskin leather flat clutch by Balenciaga.

To what I thought would be a major treat to myself for an awful day week turned into a shameful experience! For some damn forsaken reason, none of my credit cards (two of them from different banks) as well as my debit card could NOT be processed in the transaction.

I wanted to cry right on the spot because my week could not get any worse then it just did. And also, I honestly cannot imagine what kind of gong-show, shit-show or bitch-fest I will have this Saturday for my birthday if I'm still feeling like a sack of shit. I am not looking forward to this at all!

As I sit here typing this and on the verge of slitting my wrist, I still have no bloody idea what is wrong with my credit cards or bank account. I also have no idea what to do because shopping was the only thing I turned to when times were rough for me, but now I can’t even do it. Fuck my life and I hate birthdays!