NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Closeness has Nothing to do with Distance

@ Greenhouse Nightclub New York City

Another HUGE highlight of my recent trip to New York City was being able to get together with my childhood friend from North Carolina, Quan.

From appreciating each other’s Xanga diaries to being each others support systems during difficult heartbreaks and to now, strutting our fabulous selves down the bustling streets of Manhattan together, it’s been more than amazing long distance friendship.

You're an extremely talented person Quan with an incredible eye for design and detail but most of all, you’re a wonderful friend. You're my brother. So, save me a seat in front row next to you if you make it to Paris Fashion Week before I do & don’t forget, closeness has nothing to do with distance.

Check out Quan’s portfolio HERE.