NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

A Starving Stylist Cardinal Rule..

2 for 1 Special, Steven Meisel

A Starving Stylist Cardinal Rule: ALWAYS look your best, regardless of the time and place that you may be in.

Call me SNOBBISH, completely crazy or a pure slave of fashion, but I would not dare leave the house without looking prim and remotely proper. I would rather slit my wrists and bleed all over my Pradas than be caught dead in public sporting oversized heather grey sweatpants and shoes that are even embarrassing to wear to the gym!

YES ALRIGHT, I’ve been spotted at my worst a few times in public in the past by professional colleagues and with their brows raised so high up at me in disgust—you would have thought it was drawn on! But that’s not that fact of my obviously high maintenance rule. I’ve come to believe that looking your best will make you feel your best. It’s a great way to build confidence so WHY would you EVER want to spoil that by leaving the house looking like a loony spinster that does jig-saw puzzles all day with her cats?

Besides from looking your best and the way it builds confidence, Lord knows who you may bump into?! Maybe our grade 9 teacher’s assistant who’s still ridiculously gorgeous or that hot server from Cactus Club, whom you always ask to get served by?! *blushes * Because ya... likke you know, situations likke that can likke... happen to you.. likke you know...

Well that’s just my two cents of the day. Take it, leave it, eat it or shit it. Just don’t be surprised if you come across a picture of yourself in your disastrous outfit on my blog in the filth ridden “What Not to Wear ” section. xoxo