NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

The Pretty Spring Couple

Hello my darlings, just me as usual, but not usually in so much pain. Yesterday I completed a 10 mile run in Antwerp, to raise money for the Team Dust Devils charity project in Africa. Though proud of my achievement, I am dreading the arrival pictures, judging by the looks other people were giving me I was suffering a lot and it showed (it's all mostly a blur right now, and my muscles and bones ache like never before).

Anyway, just a week ago before this physical (and mostly mental) challenge, I went to London, just for a day, just for fun. I love that town, the people, the business bunnies, the retro lovers, the tattooed girls and boys, the mods... Fashion and good looks reign in the capital, so it's no surprise to spot Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson strolling the streets in Soho (note I did not spot them, Just Jared did).

His look is relaxed yet smart. Had sneakers been worn instead of the classic moccasins, the look wouldn't have worked out so well. It's sexy and easy to wear.

She sports a ruffle dress in a fantastic plum shade, sandals say it's warm and I'm loving it. Very understated, very simple but successful in the flawless Diane Kruger way.

Now if only we could turn back time and stroll around Soho looking that fabulous, just eating ice cream all day! but no, it was a day to shop with the boyfriend, for the boyfriend. Though I did bag something for myself, post about it coming up soon, my darlings. Now to complain about how my legs hurt a tad longer xxxx

Picture: Just Jared