NYC Style Spot   +  LOVE

to whom it may concern
sincerely..
i love you, because you love me the way i ami love you, because you will always say, "okay, you win"i love you, because you always try making me happy and smilei love you, because you're so patienti love you, because you're bravei love you, because you have the courage to defend mei love you, because you don't want me to look bad in front of othersi love you, because you always trust me though i lied to youi love you, because you always forgive mei love you, because you know what to do to make me smilei love you, because even though we fight a lot, you still our relationshipi love you, because even though you know everything's impossible, you make it as if it's possiblei love you, because i enjoy every single second i'm with youi love you, because you are willing to sacrifice your life for mei love you, because you dare to die for mei love you, because i'm created toi love you, because you never stop loving mei love you, when you are being talkativei love you, when you smilei love you, when you hug mei love you, when you say everything's gonna be alrighti love you, when you say, "NO! YOU'RE THE PRETTIEST OF ALL"i love you, when you want me to stay with youi love you, when you tell me you need me beside youi love you, when you tell me you can't live without mei love you, when you say, "I LOVE YOU"i love your eyesi love your smilei love your hairi love your voicei love your surprisesi love your scenti love your stylei love your laughi love your way to express your feelingi love the way you always want everything to be perfect for mei love your romancei love the way you speaki love the way you look into my eyesi love the way you hug mei love the way you love mei love the way you play socceri love the way i can't let you goi love the way you say, "but i can't swim"i love the way you drivei love the way you're attracted to mei love the way he can't stop eating meati love everything about youi love the way he doesn't eat fruit at allhe loves redhe loves soccerhe loves MUhe loves meathe loves 7he loves ME
but,all my loves have to be put on hold, until our next life.so long, my love. my love will remain true. forever and ever, we'll always be in love.we're meant to be, but not now.I LOVE YOU.my love
P.S : I'm sorry and thank you for everything, i really mean it. everything.