NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Have YOU Pinned Yet?
{a selection of my 'Pins'!}

Do you surf the internet for hours on end, right clicking and "Save As'-ing photo upon photo of striking images for inspiration? I don't know about you, but if you're anything like me then your computer hard drive is filling up quickly with said images (and if you're also anything like me then you also find it a pain in the butt to organize everything found!).

I recently discovered Pinterest, a great online community in which members are able to curate images of their choosing into organized "inspiration boards" for all to see. Not just for fashion, I have seen everything from interior design to food to cute baby photos on the site!

You can follow your favourite "Pinners" for a one-stop 'shop' of beautiful things so that you can soak in all the good stuff with just the click of a button!

Once I signed up, I was able to drag a "Pin It" button onto the taskbar of my internet browser. Now, every time I see an image I like, all I have to do is click the button and decide which of my boards I want to add it to. Easy!

I've found so many more worthwhile images in just a few minutes of browsing the site than I would have in a much longer time of browsing the internet. It's always hard for me to really get into a new online network or website, but this is truly a breeze and completely fun. I totally recommend getting involved!

To sign up and request an invite, click here.
To visit my humble but growing Pinterest page, click here!

Do you have a Pinterest page? Let me know!