NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Dressing Stars...
Photos via: www.style.com / www.polyvore.com


For some reason, while looking at the collections i find myself matching dresses with famous women that are always at the red carpet and i thought...Why not showing it in the blog?? So, here it is!
What do you think of the match?? = )
Also i wanted to share a song that i love since the first time that i hear it in "The Devil Wears Prada" and stick with me since then!!!   I hope that you like it = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Por alguna razón, mientras veia las colecciones me encontré pensando en que actrices se verían bien con ciertos vestidos y luego pensé...Por qué no enseñarlo en el blog?? Y aquí esta!!!

Qué opinas?? = )
También quise compartir contigo una canción que me encanto desde la primera vez que la escuché en "El Diablo Usa Prada " y se grabo en mi mente desde entonces!!! Espero que te guste!!! = )