NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Old Fashioned Way
{finally met Kristy, who graciously bent down to my level to compensate for my shortness!}

I'm sure all of us would agree that one of the biggest perks that results from the hours spent writing posts and up-keeping a blog are the relationships that are inevitably formed. Last night, I was blessed to be able to spend some good old fashioned face-to-face time with three girls who I've gotten to know over the course of the life of this blog. I'm glad that social media has pushed us past the days where "meeting someone from online" was seen as creepy because there are just too many fun people in the world- Kristy, Nicole and Jess being prime examples :)

Happy Weekend!{cuties Jess from Lack of Creativity and Nicole from le mode du jour}{bloggers doing what we do best ;)}{one of my favourite meals in the world: gooey cheese grillers & tomato soup from burgoo!}For more photos of the night, check out my Facebook page!