NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

eloquii by The Limited
I'm so excited to finally announce that I am partnering with eloquii by The Limited, a new plus size brand that's launching this fall! I've been working closely with them for months, checking out the clothes, having brainstorming sessions, and giving my feedback to the team. I can say with confidence that eloquii is really about celebrating plus size women who want quality, on trend clothing that works from day to night.

Take a look at the video below to see a sneak peek of what's to come, and make sure you sign up at eloquii.com and follow them on Facebook and twitter for exclusive info before the launch in October! I can't wait to share more with you guys as the date approaches.

P.S. I promise to post an outfit in the next few days!