NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Lost and found.
Photo: Google search
A couple of weeks ago I listened the music of a commercial currently on tv and something clicked. I passed several days trying to remember the lyrics or the name of the band or watheaver that could help me to look for it. Finally I arrived to remember! The song is "Teenage dirtbag" by Wheatus!
I felt so happy when I saw the video and listened to the original song! This might seem ridiculus (and maybe it is) but this song took me back to my high school days, to watching MTV (the original good one, full of music videos and good music, not the current one filled with reality tv shows), to hanging out with my friends...it's like for those 4 minutes I was living it all again and it felt amazing!. That's why you will never know where your next smile will come from, but you should always receive it with open arms!
I added the music video below, in case that you want to watch it (maybe remember) with me!
-*-
Il y a un couple de semaines que j’écoutais de la musique d'un commercial de tv et ma mémoire m'a fait un clic. J'ai passé les jours suivantes en un recherche constante de quelque chose (la lettre de la chanson, le nom de la bande) qui me aide a lui rencontrer. Finalement, j'ai arrivé a lui trouver! Le chanson est "Teenage dirtbag" de Wheatus!

J'étais  très contente quand je regardai le video musical! Je sais que tout ça peut être ridicule pour toi (et probablement c'est ridicule), mais cette chanson m'a faire rappeler mes années aux lycée, quand j'aimais de regarder MTV (en cette moment là, MTV  avait des bonnes videos musicaux et de la bonne musique et il n'y avait pas de la télé-réalité), les moments avec mes amies...c'est comme que pour ces 4 minutes j’étais là à nouveau!.