NYC Style Spot   +  lookbook

Trying new things.
 I'm wearing: Kiabi coat, Esprit Turtleneck, Gèmo boots.I love fashion blogs. The first one that I ever found was Style Scrapbook, by Andy Torres. I love to watch gorgeus photos, inspiring outfits and get to watch those girls get their careers going bigger and bigger thanks to the hard work that they put into their websites.
As I shared with you before, I wanted to be a fashion blogger too. But then, graduating from engineer after all those years of hard work got me torn. What path should I follow?. It's certain that life always brings us to unexpected places, but also I believe in putting the energy and hard work into a goal...we can't leave it all to the fortune!
Anyways, looks like I always come back to blogging. Given that I'm a very introvert person, I love to write to share my toughts and express my feelings. I love to have my place to do so and if I'm lucky enough, get to conect with the readers through my website. I'm also a very heavy dreamer, I'm always thinking big and get curious of the life changing decisions that we take sometimes without knowing.
I'm in France right now, walking the famous parisian streets everyday, getting to discover this mysterious wonderful city. What better place to dream, get inspired and get chances?
-*-J'aime les blogs de mode. Le premier que j'ai lu a été Style Scrapbook, d'Andy Torres. J'aime de regarder les photos, les ensembles et d'observer comme ces femmes construit un grande carrière après de beaucoup de travail dans leurs blogs.
Comme j'ai vous commenter avant, je rêvais d'être une blogger de mode. Mais après que j'ai obtenu ma titre d'ingénieur et après tout le temps et l'effort pour l'obtenir, je ne savais pas. Quel chemin dois-je aller?. C'est certain que tu ne peux pas savoir comme ta vie va être, mais je pense qu'est importante de travailler pour les choses que tu veux.
En quelque sorte, je reviens toujours à mon blog. Comme je suis un introverti, j'aime d'écrire pour expresse ce que je pense. Aussi, je n'ai pas peur de rêver beaucoup et je suis très curieuse de savoir que tu peux obtenir si tu prends un chance.
Je suis en France maintenant, je marche les avenues de Paris. Il n'y a pas un meilleur lieu pour avoir de l'inspiration et pour prendre risques.Kisses,

Keyla.