NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Transforming Tuesdays: Our crowded Toy Room 'Before shots'

Transforming Tuesdays: Toy/Movie Room REVEAL

If you ask my husband, he would say this is his 'Home Cinema' but you can clearly see it has been taken over... well, at least he got to choose the super comfy couch!

These are BEFORE shots of our Toy Room. Like most children, especially the first grandchildren in the family, they have too many toys! I have since cleared out all their toys donating about 80% of them. I was quite disgusted with myself for letting it get so out of hand!
I always had the dream of my children using pots and pans, wooden toys, home made play dough, books, costumes and the main toy to remain... their IMAGINATION!

I hung some string and pegs for their art work to go up on display

Other areas in our home that the boys like to retreat to: The garage, Art & Craft desk, see post...

The reading area upstairs is especially popular before bed!

The boys are outdoors most of the time... check out the Cubby House Post

You will see the AFTER shots of the toy room soon. Majority of toxic plastics are gone (except for some of their favourite like Toy Story and Dinosaur figurines.)