NYC Style Spot   +  Story of my Life

Murder on the Bedroom Floor

Asymmetrical zip sweater: DIESEL BLACK GOLD. T-shirt: AMERICAN APPAREL.
Jeans: RA-RE. Distressed Boots: DOC MARTEN. Bag: BALENCIAGA.

My Balenciaga is my pride and joy. It was my first major designer hand bag purchase and it basically cost me an arm and a leg! I treat it like my child and basically LOST MY SHIT when my brother accidentally ripped one of the leather tassels off by 'accident' while vacuuming... Yes, by VACUUMING! It was like a murder scene when I walked into my bedroom. My Balenciaga sitting on the floor next to Louis by my bed, but one of its ripped tassels lying in front of my closet from the other side of the room! Of course, my brother thought I was overreacting and just PLAIN FUCKING CRAZY, but I believe I was being quite rash and mature of the situation even though he just brutally ripped a leather detail off from my brand new $2,200 lamb skin leather hand bag!

So the lesson of the day is to KEEP YOUR DESIGNER HANDBAG IN THE DUST BAG WHEN NOT IN USAGE... and to lock up your bedroom from intruders and man(bag )slaughterers!