NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Happy New Year!
Sorry I never posted my New Year's Eve outfit! There was a last minute change of plans and I ended up spending the evening snuggling in my pajamas with pizza and champagne (and I am so not complaining about it).
By now, I'm sure you noticed almost every fashion blogger has done a 2011 recap, and I thought I'd add mine to the mix. From tweeting for MTV to being honored at Glamour Magazine's Women of the Year Awards, 2011 brought a ton of wonderful experiences and I can't wait to see what's next. Fashion-wise it was definitely my biggest year of growth. When I moved to NYC in August 2010, someone told me my style would drastically change and I remember being kind of insulted...until I realized they were right. You can't live in this city without it heavily influencing your style, but I'm loving the evolution of mine.
Below are some of my favorite outfits of this past year:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPad AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPad AppHope you're all enjoying 2012!