NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

Transformation Tuesdays: A Stylin' High Tea- my take on the bar cart: A stylin' high tea look!

A Stylin' High Tea: My take on the bar cart look!
Bar Cart's - classic, gorgeous, not suitable around toddlers... oh, and I don't drink! Maybe once a year...
My wine fridge has a few bottles of wine, half a dozen young coconuts and lots of raw chocolates.
I'm more of a chocolate connoisseur- a wine fridge is the perfect temperature for chocolate storage ;)

I posted about my bar cart purchase a while back- did you guess which colour I got? I have always adored bar carts (another post.) My parents always had a bar cart with a lovely collection of vintage bottles and spirits. Like me, they are not really drinkers themselves but it was wonderfully useful when entertaining.

Ada & Darcy

I have created a 'tea cart' version for this classic item which I will show you in my next post.
I love tea but with two little terrors boys in mind I probably won't be bringing out my Royal Albert tea cup sets or my 'Jasper Conran' for Wedgewood (pictured below!)

Source: csnstores.com via Greia on Pinterest

Source: cambriacove.com via Aubrey on Pinterest

Source: google.ca via Courtney on Pinterest
T2's fine china pieces are a stylish and suitable (and easily replaced) alternative with toddlers and clumsy mummy's rushing past the bar cart!

T2

T2

T2
See more pics of bar carts styled on the Decorista blog from a couple of years back, below...
I wasn't the first to fall in love with Bar Carts and I won't be the last!
Check out many more on Pinterest, do you 'Pin it'? I love it! Follow my pins